Fees are due during the first week of each term. You will be notified of the amount beforehand. You are required to pay full fees even if your child is absent due to illness or holiday. When your child becomes eligible for the Nursery Education Grant we will provide you with the necessary paperwork. Fees are set at the same hourly rate as the Nursery Education Grant which is currently £3.61 per hour.
- 1: Wednesday 5th September 2018 to Friday 19th October 2018 - 6 weeks
- 2: Monday 5th November 2018 to Friday 21st December 2018 - 7 weeks
- 3: Monday 7th January 2019 to Friday 15th February 2019 - 6 weeks
- 4: Monday 25th February 2019 to Friday 5th April 2019 - 6 weeks
- 5: Monday 22nd April 2019 to Friday 24th May 2019 - 5 weeks
- 6: Monday 3rd June 2019 to Tuesday 23rd July 2019 - 7 weeks
A total of 37 weeks. Please note that we will be closed on Bank Holidays.
Session Days and Times
- Morning Sessions - 9:00am-12:00pm
- Afternoon Sessions - 12:00pm-3:00pm
Please be punctual at the beginning and end of sessions. This will be very important to your child. Always tell us if someone else will be collecting your child. If you forget to tell us when you first bring them in please telephone us so we will know. This is very important for your child's safety and our peace of mind.